Download MoraLight 1.0 APK for Android



MoraLight.apk 1.0
Name: moralight.apk
ID: com.thehutbuilders.moralight
Version: 1.0
Size: 0 Mb



MoraLight Screen Preview

Download MoraLight APK for PC
Free MoraLight APK for Android

MoraLight Details

MoraLight is a flash light... that's just a flash light. Flashlight apps are notorious for stealing user's personal data and selling it. That sucks. MoraLight has the bare minimum android permissions that a flashlight can have. It has access to the camera, which owns the LED Flash. That's all. I also didn't include ads, as they suck as well. However, I'm a high schooler without a job, so if you feel inclined to thank me for my work with a monetary contribution, my paypal email address is ninjosh97@gmail.com Thank you very much!
MoraLight | 17 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download MoraLight 1.0 APK


Search terms:
MoraLight for pc
MoraLight for laptop
MoraLight mod apk
MoraLight full version
MoraLight full data

Previous
Next Post »