Download What's My Song? 1.3 APK for Android



What's My Song?.apk 1.3
Name: what's-my-song?.apk
ID: com.rfo.whatsmysong
Version: 1.3
Size: 0 Mb



What's My Song? Screen Preview

Free What's My Song? APK
Download What's My Song? APK for PC
Free What's My Song? APK for Android

What's My Song? Details

OVERVIEW A fun game where you have to recognise the music on your own device! It's YOUR music - but what is it? You have a few seconds to guess the song. You should know the answer as it's on your device....but can you identify it before the time runs out? Get speed bonuses for being rapid. Can you get the high score? This game is suitable for all ages and has no adverts. FEATURES Plays *your* music - not random Internet stuff! Add more music: simply store more songs on your device and re-scan 3 modes of play: Intro, Outro and Rando High score tables for each mode Ongoing stats: streak - times played - best scoring guess Increasing frenetic play: The games gets VERY fast NO ADVERTS GAMEPLAY Select one of the three modes and guess which of the songs displayed is being played Guess quickly to score points and build up your bonus multiplier Guess wrong and you will lose one of your three lives and lose your bonus multiplier

What's new in What's My Song? 1.3

v1.3 Better detection of external SD storage More efficient search Improved handling of corrupted music files Other minor fixes and tweaks v1.2 Fix: Shouldn't crash when finding 3000+ folders on device Fix: File size selection now works v1.1 Should no longer freeze when loading corrupt music files Some minor visual changes v1.0 (release) Better display when scanning File size options for scanning Back button behaviours added Times played added to stats
What's My Song? | 2 Reviewers | | Rating: 3

Download What's My Song? 1.3 APK


Search terms:
What's My Song? for pc
What's My Song? for laptop
What's My Song? mod apk
What's My Song? full version
What's My Song? full data

Previous
Next Post »